MyCFL Ltd is working with a leading firm of Accountants and Tax advisors with various offices across the UK with over 100 members of staff and 27 partners. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Tax Senior/Manager to join their team based in Peterborough.
The Package - What you could earn
- Salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Company benefits including:
- Flexible working – homeworking, different start and finish times
- Private Health Cover for qualified staff and managers
- Study support if required to complete study/or to commence at a later date
- Recognised training office with ICAEW & ACCA
- Payment of subscription fees
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Voluntary Healthcare scheme
- Pension Scheme – with employer contribution
- Death in Service Benefit
- Commission scheme for client referral/introducing new clients and staff
Tax Senior/Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of personal and business tax clients ensuring compliance with HMRC and in-house deadlines.
- Supporting the Tax Partner to assist in the provision of tax advisory services across the Peterborough and Grantham offices and wider practice.
- Scope for upward progression and involvement in business development activities to help grow the two offices.
- Training will be provided if required
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
- Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Tax experience
- The ideal candidate will have experience of preparing tax computations and returns for Manager/Partner review, reviewing tax work prepared by non-tax specialists and the provision of advice on tax liabilities, working within tax law and HMRC provisions.
- This position would suit a newly qualified accountant looking to specialise in Taxation or someone with wider experience
- Looking for a motivated individual who is keen to learn.
- Ambitious and self motivated with the desire to develop their career and possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
Are you a Tax Senior/Manager looking to take on a new challenge within a well-established company in order to enhance your skills and career? Is this you? Apply today!