Lunch Cover Nursery Nurse
MyCFL Ltd is working with a group of well established Day Nurseries based in the Dulwich Area with extensive indoor and outdoor facilities. They pride themselves on delivering very high quality childcare and believe that they can do this because they have fantastic facilities, and have built a team of dedicated, fun, caring, inspiring people who are all passionate about what they do. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Lunch Cover Nursery Nurse to join their busy team London.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary between £7.80 - £8.50 per hour
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 11:00am to 3:00pm.
Lunch Cover Nursery Nurse - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The care and supervision of the children with regard to their physical, emotional and intellectual needs.
- Provide high quality care and early years learning experiences for babies and children at our clients nursery
- Providing activities and learning with the children
- Covering lunches for other staff members
- Providing a good role model for students
- Liaising with colleagues and parents to ensure effective communication within the nursery.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Prior experience of working in a daycare setting, particularly with children aged from 3 months to 5 years.
- Knowledge of procedures for Safeguarding/ Child Protection and the ability to adhere to them.
- Knowledge of child development and stages of learning.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility with regard to shift patterns, setting, age group or any other duty as directed by the room leader, deputy or manager.
- Knowledge and experience of planning using the Early Years Foundation Stage to ensure that the social, emotional, physical and intellectual needs of each child are met.
- Basic food hygiene
- Recent first aid certificate
Are you a Nursery Nurse looking for a new and exciting opportunity within a reputable company? Is this you? Apply today!