Protection Case Handler
MyCFL Ltd is working with a well established independent mortgage broker. With over 40 years’ experience in the industry, they fully understand the challenges their clients face, and together with extensive experience and expertise they guide their clients through the complex process of buying a house, remortgaging or investing in the property market. We currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Protection Case Handler to join their busy team in Southampton.
The Package - What you could earn
- Competitive basic salary paying up to £18,000 per annum.
- Company benefits.
Protection Case Handler - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- As the Protection Case Handler, you will provide administrative support to the Protection Advisors to contribute to the timely completion of protection applications. This will include preparing fully compliant files from initial contact with clients, researching and preparing applications ensuring provider requirements are met, prior to submission.
- Efficiently and professionally manage a protection pipeline (not limited to 75 clients).
- Carry out pre-sale sourcing calls, complete application forms and liaise with the Enquiry Support Team to ensure appointments are booked for advisors.
- Data entry including client data, uploading relevant documents on to company systems, ensuring an extremely high level of accuracy at all times.
- Effectively communicate with external professionals including Providers (to ensure policies are put on risk as per advisors’ request), GP surgeries and your clients in order to process insurance applications.
- Create Trust document packs – ensuring correct trust form for the relevant provider is issued to match the policy type sold.
- Manage Sales Tracker for the Protection Team to ensure transparency of booked calls, packs out, BZW and Risk & Fee.
- Support the business in demonstrating your ability to place the customers best interest at the heart of what you do, recommending improvements where possible and demonstrating good Conduct Risk behaviours.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be a strong administrator with the ability to pick up and retain knowledge of protection insurance criteria.
- A good telephone manner with the ability to communicate on all levels.
- Excellent time-management, organisational and prioritising abilities.
- Good knowledge/experience using Microsoft Office and IT systems.
- Great customer service skills.
We are currently seeking a strong administrator with the ability to pick up and retain knowledge of protection insurance criteria, to join a well established independent mortgage broker. Is this you? Apply today!