Specialist Lending Adviser
MyCFL Ltd is working with a well established independent mortgage broker. With over 40 years’ experience in the industry, they fully understand the challenges their clients face, and together with extensive experience and expertise they guide their clients through the complex process of buying a house, remortgaging or investing in the property market. We currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Specialist Lending Adviser to join their busy team in Southampton, with occasional travel to the office in London.
The Package - What you could earn
- Competitive basic salary + excellent OTE.
- Company benefits.
Specialist Lending Adviser - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- As the Specialist Lending Adviser, you will take full responsibility for the achievement of specified objectives by the successful completion of secured loans, bridging loans and other peripheral incomes generated from the highest level of compliant service to clients and positively embracing FCA’s "positive customer outcomes" initiative.
- Fully identify and understand your client’s short term lending needs and present them with the appropriate solution.
- Adherence to compliant process within all sales and implement company policies i.e. FCA, Health & Safety, Statutory & Employment Laws.
- Carry out remedial action required on files in a time-effective manner.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and introducers capable of making a contribution towards personal sales targets, alongside growing effective working relationships with all company departments in particular both networks and the Mortgage Advisers.
- Take full responsibility and accountability for processing your own cases.
- Promptly respond to any complaints with appropriate diligence in line with company procedures.
- Keep updated on company policies, and drive and maintain your own continuous professional development.
- Present a professional approach to a high standard of service quality and product knowledge, maintaining high standards of integrity, conduct and behaviour.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You must be a team player with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, with excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail & results orientated.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel & Microsoft Outlook).
- You need a proven track record in successful client focused sales and closing deals.
- A passion for financial services and the mortgage market.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Specialist Lending Adviser with a passion for financial services and the mortgage market, to join a well established independent mortgage broker. Is this you? Apply today!