UK Sales Director
MyCFL Ltd is working with a designer, manufacturer, marketer and industry leader of licensed children’s sports apparel within the branded youth apparel market. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a UK Sales Director to join their busy team in London.
The Package - What you could earn
- Salary and package negotiable depending on experience.
UK Sales Director - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets.
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets.
- Maximising new business development opportunities.
- Devising and implementing the company’s sales strategy.
- Setting revenue targets for the company and setting key performance indicators.
- Implementing sales strategies across the company and monitoring effectiveness.
- Proven ability to secure and manage large accounts.
- Implementing a variety of new business initiatives to drive sales.
- Negotiating agreements for contracts with customers and ensuring commerciality.
- Implementing an effective sales pipeline and lead tracking process.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven work experience in a senior sales capacity, within a retail/sports/licensed product company
- Direct experience of selling into and building relationships with high street/online retailers.
- Ability and proven experience to understand and analyse Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and ROI
- Commercial awareness with a business attitude and business sense that is reflected in every decision and action
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written able to communicate with people at all levels and backgrounds
- Planning and organising self and others to accomplish specific goals
- Information gathering and analysing relevant information from a variety of sources understanding the relationships between them and taking appropriate action
Are you an experienced Sales Director with experience within sports/licensed products looking for a new and exciting challenge? Is this you? Apply today!