Intermediate iOS Developer
MyCFL Ltd is working with an ambitious and creative South African ISPs & web development company who are creative geniuses in the media industry and veterans from enterprise IT, media and communication. Alongside a lively team culture and community-focused values, these young, imaginative professionals provide globally innovative solutions; strategic consulting, custom app/software development, cloud infrastructure and device supply, integration and support. They have a true multi-disciplinary approach to technology & web development challenges. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Intermediate iOS Developer to join their passionate and successful team based in Randburg, Gauteng (working remotely with a team in KwaZulu – Natal) or based at the Head Office in KwaZulu-Natal.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
Intermediate iOS Developer - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for creating world-class mobile applications.
- Share your knowledge and skills with those around you looking to up-skill your team while also constantly looking for opportunities to develop your own.
- Work purposefully and steadily under pressure with a variety of clients.
- Keep abreast of the latest online trends.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent technical knowledge of Objective-C or Swift on Xcode
- More than 3 years experience working as a mid-level or senior developer, having filled the primary role on a shipped iOS app developed natively
- Knowledge and experience of;
- iPhone and iPad app development
- 3rd party APIs
- Communicating with web services using JSON/XML
- System architecture relating to mobile apps
- In-flight teaching and mentoring
- A strong online presence (you share your interests on social media) and innate drive to share your knowledge (active participation in the community).
- Career-focused with the motivation to forge your own path to success within a high-performing team.
- Published and/or live app(s) on the App Store
- Understanding of the API stack
- Extensive UI Design experience
- Experience with software development on Apple Mac
- Xamarin and/or C#
- Experience in a leadership/team lead role
Important - do not apply unless you have all of the above essential competencies.
Are you an experienced and highly motivated iOS Developer, skilled in iPhone and iPad app development, 3rd party APIs, communicating with web services using JSON/XML and system architecture relating to mobile apps? If so, and you have more than 3 years experience working as a mid-level or senior developer, apply today! Is this you? Apply today!