Commercial Conveyancing Solicitor
MyCFL Ltd is working with a well established Law Firm; one of the oldest established law firms in West Sussex. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Commercial Conveyancing Solicitor to join their office in Chichester, West Sussex.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic Salary of £40,000 - £50,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Company benefits.
Commercial Conveyancing Solicitor - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all client work allocated by the Head of Department in accordance with the detailed procedures and quality standards contained in the firm’s Office Manual.
- Ensure that all client work is progressed expeditiously and that the client is kept regularly informed on progress and on costs.
- At all times to exercise high standards of client care in a professional and pleasant manner.
- Comply with the SRA Solicitors Accounts Rules, and the Rules on the Professional Conduct of Solicitors as required by the SRA at all times.
- In close liaison with the Accounts Department, to have overall responsibility for credit control on own matters.
- Introduce clients to other fee earners, as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain the system of precedents to assist all fee earners.
- In conjunction with the firm, to comply with the relevant training requirements of the Solicitors Regulation Authority and to assist with in-house training as may be required.
- Collect all outstanding disbursements as soon as feasible and to bill promptly.
- Provide guidance and support to other staff and Partners when required.
- Attend clients, both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner, in line with the firm’s standards of client care, and keeping written record of any such attendance.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Admission to the Solicitor’s Roll;
- Minimum 3 years’ post admission experience in work area;
- Preferably, good knowledge of Word and Excel;
- A pleasant but assertive manner in dealing with colleagues and clients; tact and resilience are essential qualities;
- To be an effective communicator, both orally and in writing, having a good command of the English language;
- Personally, efficient and well organised, with good control of diary and time management;
Are you an experienced Commercial Conveyancing Solicitor with at least 3 years relevant working experience? Is this you? Apply today!