Company Fusion is working with a well established and privately owned Childcare company who operate 3 nurseries in the London Area. Their passionate team achieve excellence in childcare and education and we now have an excellent opportunity for Nursery Assistants to join their enthusiastic team based in Wimbledon, London.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary paying negotiable depending on experience.
- Company benefits.
- Progression opportunities.
- Full time and part time positions available.
Nursery Assistant - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- On a day-to-day basis you will work within a team as a Nursery Nurse ensuring the smooth running of your delegated room.
- Achieve and maintain high standards of care and education according to EYFS standards.
- Ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships/partnerships with parents.
- Following and implement all safeguarding and health and safety policies and procedures.
- Completing written observations of the children’s development and writing summary reports to share with the children’s families.
- Be considerate of individual needs that may reflect interests, culture, race, creed and/ or ability and make alterations as required.
- Willing to enthusiastically support in other rooms/ nurseries when required as part of you development and training.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- An enthusiastic attitude to train towards obtaining your Level Childcare qualifications.
- Prior experience working with children aged 6 months - 5 years within a nursery setting.
- Able to constantly be evaluating what is happening around you and take initiative when necessary.
- A calm approach and good time management skills.
- Excellent observation and planning abilities.
- All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
Are you keen to professionally develop your career in childcare and obtain a childcare qualification? Do you have prior experience working with children aged 6 months - 5 years within a nursery setting? Is this you? Apply today!