Level 3 Qualified Nursery Nurse
MyCFL Ltd is working with a well-established, family run group of Day Nurseries; leaders in providing exceptional childcare for children from 3 months to 5 years old. Their qualified and enthusiastic staff believe in maintaining close relationships with the children and parents and creating a nurturing atmosphere for the children to learn. We now have a new and exciting opportunity for a Level 3 Qualified Nursery Nurse to join their dedicated team based in Henley-On-Thames, Oxfordshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience
- Full time hours
- Company benefits
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Level 3 Qualified Nursery Nurse - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- As the Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse, you will be responsible for safeguarding all children to ensure their group and individual needs are met.
- Responsible for the preparation and planning of activities to meet the children’s needs in line with the relevant curriculum documents.
- Maintain a high standard of education and care through the EYFS curriculum.
- Develop and maintain strong positive relationships with parents, colleagues and other professionals.
- Support the Room Leader in ensuring high standards of care are delivered, monitoring the individual needs and requirements of the children and making necessary alterations depending on differing interests, cultures, races and abilities.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Must hold an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent.
- Post-qualifying experience working in a nursery setting, with children aged from 3 months to 5 years.
- Knowledge and experience of planning using the Early Years Foundation Stage to ensure that the social, emotional, physical and intellectual needs of each child are met.
- Knowledge of Safeguarding/Child Protection procedures and the ability to adhere to them.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- All applicants will be required to hold or complete an enhanced DBS.
- Recent first aid certificate is desirable.
Are you a Level 3 qualified Nursery Practitioner with a strong understanding of the EYFS curriculum? Do you have prior experience working within a childcare setting? Is this you? Apply today!