MyCFL Ltd is working with a an award winning Nursery with awards such as “The Nursery of the Year” and “The Individual Nursery of the Year” providing a secure environment for children aged 3 months to 5 years. Our client operates two high quality Ofsted Outstanding nurseries in St Albans. We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Nursery Practitioner to join their busy team based in St Albans
The Package - What you could earn
- Competitive salary negotiable depending upon experience.
- Opportunities for progression and promotion
- Training and support provided to achieve Level 3 Childcare Qualification.
- Support with further training including level 5
Nursery Practitioner - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide high quality care and early years learning experiences for babies and children at our clients nursery
- Ensuring the environment is safe and secure
- Be responsible in following policies and procedures and referring any matters to the room supervisor
- Providing Activities, and Learning with the Children
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working within a Childcare Environment
- Confident understanding of the EYFS
- A wealth of experience working with children from 3 months to 5 years old.
- Hands on experience working in all Rooms
- Calm approach
Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Nursery Practitioner to join the team at a well established nursery based in St Albans, Hertfordshire. Is this you? Apply today!