Senior Practice Auditor
MyCFL Ltd is working with a well-established firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers who demonstrate their years of expertise and technical competency in delivering a broad range of corporate and private client services. Their team of motivated, well-seasoned professionals believe in the personal approach to doing business and we now have an opportunity for a Senior Practice Auditor to join their passionate team, based near Wembley, London.
The Package - What you could earn
- Competitive basic salary, negotiable depending on experience.
- Company benefits.
- Rapid career progression opportunities, working within a supportive and friendly team.
Senior Practice Auditor - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working within the Accounts & Audit department, the Senior Practice Auditor will be responsible for audit and accounts preparation assignments.
- Audit accounts of companies and charities.
- Prepare accounts for companies, solicitors, sole traders and charities.
- Corporation tax computations.
- Keep regular contact with key clients and be able to maintain a professional relationship with them.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be an ambitious audit professional with full ACA/ACCA qualification.
- At least 4 years’ UK experience within an Accountancy practice.
- Experience carrying out Audit assignments, from planning to completion and monitoring risks throughout.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Hold a sound knowledge of Sage, Quickbooks, Xero & other accounting software.
Are you an ambitious audit professional with full ACA/ACCA qualification and at least 4 years’ experience carrying out Audit assignments? Is this you? Apply today!