MyCFL Ltd is working with a well-established Childcare Company with beautifully designed purpose built nurseries, specifically catering to meet the needs of children from 6 months – 5 years. As part of their varied curriculum they offer children the opportunity to the outdoors with exciting Forest school Approach sessions and outings in their Kiddy Bus. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Nursery Educator to join their growing team for their brand new nursery in Mill Hill, London.
The Package - What you could earn
- Excellent rates of pay and 6 monthly discretionary bonus
- We also offer an additional salary enhancement for Level 5, 6 and QTS qualified
- Up to 35 days annual leave - 20 days holiday, 8 bank holidays, 1 pro-rata birthday day, 1 bonus day and up to 5 further days with years of service (depending on
- Option to carry over up to 5 annual leave days, at the end of each year
- Offer of career development and training for all our employees as well as the opportunity to work in a fantastic setting.
- Programme with paid study days
- Senior Team and Management Internal Training Programme
- Two training and one planning inset days onsite. Further internal and external training sessions through the year
- Ongoing internal company support from a Qualified Ofsted Inspector
- Free wholesome, hot lunches available in the staff room
- Free Uniform provided
- Three complementary team building activities and parties a year!
- Workplace pension with employer contribution of up to 3%
- Employee assistance programme
- Staff childcare discount and salary sacrifice scheme for parental staff
Nursery Nurse - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The setting is set up to a very high specification, and children and staff benefit from having fantastic facilities, resources and opportunities.
- This is a great opportunity to be part of the team from the beginning to develop and watch the nursery grow.
- Achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
- Plan activities engaging activities in line with the EYFS
- Work in partnership with parents and guardians
- Completing written observations of the children’s development and writing summary reports to share with the children’s families
- Following and implement all safeguarding and health and safety policies and procedures
- Keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Level 2 Qualification or above; CACHE, BTEC or NVQ in childcare
- You must be enthusiastic and display an excellent knowledge of the EYFS and have a passion for childcare.
- You have experience working with children within the early years.
- You must live within a 30 minute commutable distance
Is this you? Apply today!