Lunch Cover Assistants
MyCFL Ltd is working with a well-established Childcare Company with beautifully designed purpose built nurseries, specifically catering to meet the needs of children from 6 months – 5 years. As part of their varied curriculum they offer children the opportunity to the outdoors with exciting Forest school Approach sessions and outings in their Kiddy Bus. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Lunch Cover Assistants to join their growing team for their brand new nursery in Mill Hill, London.
The Package - What you could earn
- Excellent rates of pay. Up to £9.53 per hour.
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, increasing further with years of service, 1 pro-rata birthday day.
- Option to carry over up to 5 annual leave days, at the end of each year.
- One annual leave bonus day a year.
- Sick Pay (depending on length of service)
- Support for higher level qualifications through the company Staff Development Programme with paid study days.
- Senior career Enhancement through the company Management Training Programme.
- Two training days and one planning day onsite during inset days. Additional internal and external training sessions.
- Ongoing internal company support from a Qualified Ofsted Inspector.
- Free wholesome, hot lunches available in the staff room.
- Free Uniform is provided.
- Three complementary team building activities a year!
- Workplace pension with employer contribution of up to 3%.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Staff childcare discount and salary sacrifice scheme for parental staff.
Lunch Cover Assistants - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist the nursery team in undertaking all base room activities and covers the key person role when others are on lunch breaks.
- To follow and assist with daily lunch routine and meet the needs of children at-all-times.
- Communicates effectively with parents where appropriate.
- Hour of work are 11am - 2.15pm Monday - Friday.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Level 2 or 3 qualifcation in Childcare.
- Clear DBS
- Experience of working within an early years’ environment
- Ability to work as part of a team with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of child development
- Flexibility for covering room to room
- Empathetic, caring and friendly
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude, committed to providing excellent care and education
Is this you? Apply today!