Senior Nursery Educator
MyCFL is working with a well-established Childcare Company with beautifully designed purpose built nurseries, specifically catering to meet the needs of children from 6 months – 5 years. As part of their varied curriculum they offer children the opportunity to the outdoors with exciting Forest school Approach sessions and outings in their Kiddy Bus. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Senior Nursery Educator to join their growing team in Mill Hill, London.
The Package - What you could earn
- Excellent rates of pay and 6 monthly discretionary bonus
- Full Time - 40 hours per week
- Flexible shifts between 8:00-18:00 Monday - Friday, 50 weeks per year (Not term time)
- An additional salary enhancement for Level 5, 6 and QTS qualified
- Up to 35 days annual leave - 20 days holiday, 8 bank holidays, 1 pro-rata birthday day, 1 bonus day and up to 5 further days with years of service (depending on position)
- Option to carry over up to 5 annual leave days, at the end of each year
- Offer of career development and training for all our employees as well as the opportunity to work in a fantastic setting.
- Programme with paid study days
- Senior Team and Management Internal Training Programme
- Two training and one planning inset days onsite. Further internal and external training sessions through the year
- Ongoing internal company support from a Qualified Ofsted Inspector
- Free wholesome, hot lunches available in the staff room
- Free Uniform provided
- Three complementary team building activities and parties a year!
- Workplace pension with employer contribution of up to 3%
- Employee assistance programme
- Staff childcare discount and salary sacrifice scheme for parental staff
Senior Nursery Educator - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Room Leader in managing all aspects of the learning rooms
- Deputise fully in the absence of the Room Leader therefore accountable for the room/team's performance in their absence
- Responsible for leading and supporting a team of Nursery Nurses, ensuring all Key Person's tasks are completed
- You must have a passion to safeguard and improve outcomes for all children
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3 or above
- At least 3 years' experience working in Childcare
- You must be enthusiastic and display an excellent knowledge of the EYFS and have a passion for childcare
- You have experience working with children within the early years
- You must live within a 40 minute commutable distance
Is this you? Apply today!