Project and Account Manager (Maternity Cover)
MyCFL are working with a well-established company which brings together 30 years’ experience of customer-focused design, construction and installation in the world of exhibitions and commercial interiors. They are currently looking for an experienced Project and Account Manager (Maternity Cover) to join their busy office in Long Marston.
The Package - What you could earn
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
- Bonus scheme based on achieving KPI’s/set objectives.
- Commission paid on new business contacts provided.
- Pension auto enrolment.
- 20 days holiday plus all Bank Holidays and Christmas shut down.
Project and Account Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- A supporting role which requires frequent dialogues with multiple departments and 3rd party suppliers.
- Developing basic reports on the project can be one of the base formats of the Project & Account Manager's engagement with the
- Carrying out preliminary business development tasks such as contact sourcing and email formula searches are an important support function of this role, assisting the line manager in the growth of accounts/ prospective accounts and the associated admin.client.
- The day-to-day affairs of the client database management/ data-inputs on the designated account(s) are expected to be supported by the Project & Account Manager.
- Support on account administration.
- Support line manager in the building and maintain of strong, enduring client relationships.
- Able to clearly communicate progress/ status/ activity on their workload.
- Identify and communicate possible BizDev and NewBiz opportunities on accounts, to line manager.
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Prepare top-line industry publication reports.
- Collate, capture, input and share client/ project information (during/ post project).
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers/delivery to clients/ line director queries.
- Data management and input in to the Project Management System.
- Create and maintain database of existing and new clients.
- Visit exhibitions to meet potential new clients.
- Cold call to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers within companies.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings with new and existing clients.
- Assist team to prepare presentations and estimates.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Great communication skills and team player.
- A good listener and able to take instructions well.
- Excellent time management skills to manage workload efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Great task management and prioritisation skills.
- A natural researcher, able to seek data and information on clients under their remit.
- MS package proficient and able to utilise this to better deliver on tasks (PowerPoint and Excel)
- Extremely proactive.
- Full clean UK driving license.
Is this you? Apply today!