Project and Account Manager
MyCFL are working with a well-established company which brings together 30 years’ experience of customer-focused design, construction and installation in the world of exhibitions and commercial interiors. They are currently looking for an experienced Project and Account Manager to join their busy office in Long Marston.
The Package - What you could earn
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
- Bonus scheme based on achieving KPI’s/set objectives.
- Commission paid on new business contacts provided.
- Pension auto enrolment.
- 20 days holiday plus all Bank Holidays and Christmas shut down.
Project and Account Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To take the lead on assigned projects as well support the Account Director on the day-to-day running of all accounts in the successful execution of event/exhibition-based digital content & AV Tech projects.
- The projects vary between the management of digital content development for a multi user experience through to supply of AV technology.
- Defining project requirements and producing cost estimates, timelines, proposals/Sows.
- Ensure actions and key deliverables are met and are kept within the defined scope.
- Effectively manage the project budget, through regular tracking, reporting, and management of any scope or schedule changes that will have financial impact.
- Communicate directly with the client to ensure efficient delivery with a high level of client satisfaction.
- Oversee the production and running of a project, ensuring all stages are executed accurately and to a high quality using the brief and SoW as benchmarks.
- Communicate project performance to all stakeholders (internal and external).
- Completion of AV plans, digital content plans, job-sheets, and other project documentation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Supporting projects on-location (travel generally within the UK and Europe).
- Arranging and attending client meetings.
- Assisting with project proposals and pitches.
- Travel, hotel and logistics bookings and arrangements for projects where required.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Ability to plan, organise, prioritise and deliver multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Confidence in being a part of a team but delivering work independently.
- Excellent written skills to deliver client project to an exceptional level.
- Excellent time management skills to manage workload efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Interest in and basic knowledge of AV hardware and digital content.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others.
- Personable and client-facing.
- Excellent perception and listening abilities, to be able to extract information from multiple internal and external sources.
- Willingness to ‘get stuck in’ and provide support as well as leading projects.
- Clean driving license.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel within the UK and Europe.
Is this you? Apply today!