Senior Account Manager
MyCFL is working with a multi award-winning creative agency, who for their global client list, provide brilliant digital and music solutions to brands throughout the leisure, retail, dining, hospitality and health & fitness industries. The creative and ambitious team consists of experienced designers, editors, music consultants, film producers, sound designers and composers and we now have a new and exciting opportunity for an Senior Account Manager to join them, based in Hertford.
The Package - What you could earn
- Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Company benefits
Senior Account Manager - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the day to day requirements of existing accounts including client meetings, calls and project work working closely with the wider account team.
- Nurture client relationships with multiple internal stakeholders, identifying new opportunities to develop accounts.
- Manage integrated projects across various disciplines within our agencies including client services, music, studio design, video production, sound design, software development, audio visual installation services.
- Attend and lead client calls and meetings to support account managers on pre and post sales projects.
- Ensuring complex issues raised by Sales or Client services are managed through to resolution by facilitating investigations, analysis and testing.
- Maintaining clear and concise communication with all stakeholders concerning all issues raised.
- Ensuring client and internal processes documentation is clear and up to date, and that the relevant knowledge has been passed to those that require it.
- Produce and maintain project plans and schedules both internally and externally for our clients.
- Liaise effectively with our clients’ external partners including consultants, audio-visual consultants, IT companies, interior designers, creative agencies.
- Liaise with technical departments regarding project scheduling, hardware configuration, new product testing and technical support issue escalation.
- Provide formal quotes, agreements, sales collateral and technical documentation to clients where required.
- Maintain internal databases with up to date client information, system orders, serial numbers, channel information and current projects.
- You will be a major contributor to the agency’s on-going relationships with existing and an increasing stream of new clients. These range from international luxury brands to world-class
- You will be liaising with the client’s brand and operations teams, as well as some owners and entrepreneurs.
- You will be a senior member of the existing Account Management team in the UK, and liaise with our Asia team based in Shanghai.
- You will also be working closely with the Sales Team in their respective global locations, the Music and Technology teams, and the directors and co-founders of the business.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Some creative experience is highly desirable.
- Educated to degree level in relevant subject - marketing/business.
- Good personal skills.
- Minimum 3 years mid-level Account Manager.
- You will have a proven track record in Account Management, working with demanding clients and multiple internal departments.
- You will have an innate interest in music, and be able to talk credibly about music in general terms.
- Minimum 1 year experience at a Senior level.
- At least 1 year experience managing a small team.
- Client side and/or agency environment (agency preferred).
Is this you? Apply today!