Sales Director of Northern Europe
MyCFL is working with a leading provider of communication, network and cloud solutions. Our client is looking for a Sales Director of Northern Europe to join their team based in Germany.
The Package - What you could earn
- Fantastic basic salary depending on experience.
- Company benefits
Sales Director of Northern Europe - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Open SIP device sales and business development in Northern Europe region (including Germany, England, Benelux, Austria, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, etc.)
- Leading Northern Europe sales team;
- Market analysis in Northern Europe region, build business opportunity and sales action plan with 3rd party platforms within region, full responsibility for Revenue objective;
- Identifying new SIP platform providers, build commercial and technical relationship streams, accountable for animation of this partner ecosystem within the region of focus;
- Develop commercial relationship with new or existing distribution/sales partners;
- Develop business pipe, follow key projects, transform into revenue.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- Familiar with telecommunication/IT industry, having deep SIP phone knowledge and rich sales experience;
- Strong commercial knowledge and project delivery experience;
- Good understanding about commodity sales, business acumen;
- Proven experience with successful channel development and management, key account development and maintenance;
- Rich experience at market analysis, with good logical thinking and judgement;
- Results-driven, and full accountable behavior with startup sprit, Dynamism, enthusiasm, with a desire to evolve in a highly challenging commercial environment;
- Good skills for people management, proven leadership for country/region management, demonstrable ability to lead team in a multicultural and international environment;
- Strong communication skill, fluent English speaking and writing.
Is this you? Apply today!