MyCFL is working with a Specialist Financial Company; growing and expanding within their market. They are an established wealth planning practice dedicated to providing financial advice to professionals in the contracting and freelance community and we currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Mortgage Advisor to join their busy team based near Whitely, Hampshire.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience
- Full Administration support
- Career progression opportunities
- Company benefits
Mortgage Advisor - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide a mortgage advice service to clients.
- Identify and contact potential clients. Gather sufficient client information and identify client needs.
- Analyse information gathered and undertake sufficient research to make suitable recommendations.
- Complete all supporting documentation in an accurate manner.
- Ensure that the level of service, as agreed with each client, is delivered in a timely manner.
- Attain and maintain competent status as defined by the FCA and the firm.
- Keep up to date with new products, technical or legislative changes within the marketplace.
- Always comply with the Compliance and Training & Competence Schemes/Procedures of the firm.
- Always comply with the requirements of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and the FCA’s Principles, Rules and the Code of Practice for Approved Persons.
- Maintain performance standards in accordance with those outlined in the Key Performance Indicators section of the firm’s Training & Competence scheme.
- Via self-assessment and feedback, identify Continuing Professional Development (CPD) needs to maintain and enhance Competent status and undertake appropriate activity to meet those needs.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- CeMAP qualified
- Previous experience in a mortgage advisory capacity.
- Able to build and forge strong relationships.
- Strong communication skills.
- Analytical and ability to research.
- Numerical understanding.
- Ability to provide simple explanations.
- Provide an exceptional client service.
- Strong negotiation and influencing.
- Organised and effective time management.
- Ability to make effective decisions.
- Technical product knowledge in the mortgage and protection arena.
- Professional and ethical.
- Flexible approach to diary management, to meet client’s needs
Is this you? Apply today!